VITOS!

the guys at vitos are asses ...they will tell yo u anything to sell a product (sounds like trinity racing) their pistons are said to be wisecos specially cut for them to their specs ,when the damn things clearly say " made in taiwan " right o n the box ,last i checked wisecos are manufactured by me ..just over in mentor Ohio .same as their fancy aftermaket cylinders -all chineses junk that wont last ,the cranks are unwelded made from recycled hyundias and dont last ,gaskets and their reeds are cheap poorly made junk ...in fact there isnt much they have that is worth a shit and the staff is pretty much useless for technical support . as far as the single carb dilemma ,i would run the stockers any day over a single . a high performace parallel twin needs dual carbs ,and it needs to really breathe as well if yo uexpect to make decent power.robbing your engine of CFM is no way to add lowend response to a banshee ,theres othe r much more effective ways to gain i nthat department without choking it out . and actually yo u would probably only lose 500-800 rpms by running a single carb