Billet Trail Tech lights

Brand spankin' new,never been wired up at all.Mount in stock position.$80 shipped.

New in the box, I'll takethem...pcs would be nice...send me your paypal and I'll get you paid as soon as I get a reply...thanx!

~cork

let me know if deal falls threw pics also highroller355@aol.com

Sending payment now. You should have a payment notice from paypal by the time you read this...thanx and please lemme know when you get the payment.

~cork

• 2 weeks later...
thanx man,I'll ship em' asap.

Brand spankin' new,never been wired up at all.Mount in stock position.$80 shipped.

You got a minute for a couple of questions? I've been busy making arrangements for some neck surgery and just now got around to opening the box the lights came in... by any chance, did you have more than one set of lights up for sale, or was there another party involved in this? I'll be around most all weekend, so I shouldn't be troo hard to track down. Thanx..

~cork

You got a minute for a couple of questions? I've been busy making arrangements for some neck surgery and just now got around to opening the box the lights came in... by any chance, did you have more than one set of lights up for sale, or was there another party involved in this? I'll be around most all weekend, so I shouldn't be troo hard to track down. Thanx..

~cork

Is there a problem with em'?They were brand new but were not in the original package.Let me know.If ya don't want em' send em' back and I'll payapl your cash back.It's not a problem as long as I get the lights back first.

Is there a problem with em'?They were brand new but were not in the original package.Let me know.If ya don't want em' send em' back and I'll payapl your cash back.It's not a problem as long as I get the lights back first.

Cool, but I'd really like a chance to explain this to you too if that's possible? You've been really reasonable about all of this and your feedback has been nothing but excellent too. It just feels like I at least outta try to resolve this first, but I'm running low on time here. I'm getting surgery next week, but if we can, I'd like to at least discuss this with you and not just send back the lights...fair enough? I'll be in and out of BHQ all weekend and if you'd rather I just send them back, I can do that too... thanx for bein' decent about it, all the feedback you've gotten is well deserved Bubba!

~cork

Cool, but I'd really like a chance to explain this to you too if that's possible? You've been really reasonable about all of this and your feedback has been nothing but excellent too. It just feels like I at least outta try to resolve this first, but I'm running low on time here. I'm getting surgery next week, but if we can, I'd like to at least discuss this with you and not just send back the lights...fair enough? I'll be in and out of BHQ all weekend and if you'd rather I just send them back, I can do that too... thanx for bein' decent about it, all the feedback you've gotten is well deserved Bubba!

~cork

no problem man,let me know what ya want to do.