Fine Tuning

I just installed 310 mains,27.5 piolets,nettle in stock position also air screw, I have pc pipes,+4 degree timing plate,noss head 21 domes,v-force3 reeds,k+n and no lid,everything else stock.I live in Wi. also ride in the UP.

Without doing a plug chop do you guys think im close?Thanks for the help!!!!

I just installed 310 mains,27.5 piolets,nettle in stock position also air screw, I have pc pipes,+4 degree timing plate,noss head 21 domes,v-force3 reeds,k+n and no lid,everything else stock.I live in Wi. also ride in the UP.

Without doing a plug chop do you guys think im close?Thanks for the help!!!!

I imagine that state has a wide range of altitudes and temps.

my set up is similar - pc pipes, no lid with pro design foam filter, v3's, noss head 21cc domes, no timing advance though. my mains are 370's at 1250' in summer conditions here in pa. it really depends on your elevation and riding temps. check out this link and find your elevation.

topozone

Edited by MILO

my set up is similar - pc pipes, no lid with pro design foam filter, v3's, noss head 21cc domes, no timing advance though. my mains are 370's at 1250' in summer conditions here in pa. it really depends on your elevation and riding temps. check out this link and find your elevation.

topozone

Thanks for the web page!!!It says im at 620 feet here in Wi.and 598 feet were i ride in the UP, What do you guys think on the carb set up??