93' YZ125 for Blaster

MoBanshee

I have a nice 93' YZ125 and I need to get my wife a Blaster. Bike was painted Black some time ago with Fusion paint and still looks great. Two years ago I put a new Weisco top end on it, a new clutch and a new stock carb and my wife rode it ten minutes and spilled it and its sat in my garage ever since. Open for quad trades.

No i'm not but you are about an hour away from where I live in Canada...but I have a pretty nice blaster and I'm interested in selling it or trading so I would like to see pics of your bike when you get a chance

Okay sonds good buddy, like I said I get off at 11pm and will be home by 11:45 becuz its snowing. I'll show you pics then. Like I said the bike is a 93' and was my wife's so she had to keep the pink seat but its runs great and looks great too.

Okay sonds good buddy, like I said I get off at 11pm and will be home by 11:45 becuz its snowing. I'll show you pics then. Like I said the bike is a 93' and was my wife's so she had to keep the pink seat but its runs great and looks great too.

Sorry guys I just got in from work and its snowing like hell here so I will post pics early tomorrow.