banshee parts for sale

okay guys this is what i have.

stock cylinders big bore 4 mil drag ported by rudy kurtz polished. 400.00 pluas ride

cool head with big bore domes for cylinders above 200.00 plus ride (will work on other cylinders also)

4 mil long rod trued and welded no play in rods used three times 375.00 plus ride

drag cut plastics painted white with alot of blue pearl in clearcoat and come with a hs customs flaming skull grill 450.00 plus ride.

cant post pics cause im on dial up it times out but if you want to see pics of stuff listed pm me and i can amail them to you.

thanks ravenous

Need some pics and details on cylinders and head. deebo1133@yahoo.com

Are the domes cut for the stroke, or did you run a spacer. If they are cut did Rudy cut them? Gas or alky? Do the cylinders come w/a set of pistons and rings ready to run? If so how much time on them? What overbore are they at? Is it a Pro-design, NOSS, etc. Did you ever have these cylinders dyno'd? Or maybe some times produced? I know Rudy's shit runs but gotta ask.

Need some pics and details on cylinders and head. deebo1133@yahoo.com

Are the domes cut for the stroke, or did you run a spacer. If they are cut did Rudy cut them? Gas or alky? Do the cylinders come w/a set of pistons and rings ready to run? If so how much time on them? What overbore are they at? Is it a Pro-design, NOSS, etc. Did you ever have these cylinders dyno'd? Or maybe some times produced? I know Rudy's shit runs but gotta ask.

the domes are cut for the stroke, domes were cut by joe ham at precision powersports it is a cool head, theses are gas cylinders, will need a new set of pistons and rings, they are big bore blaster sleeves with blaster windows all drag porting done by rudy kurtz and they are 68.75mm never had on a dynobest time i could produce was 4.3 in 300ft. (with 275 lb rider) on a bike set up for me gearing wise so alot more potential is in them. they are also polished. i will email pics to you.

the domes are cut for the stroke, domes were cut by joe ham at precision powersports it is a cool head, theses are gas cylinders, will need a new set of pistons and rings, they are big bore blaster sleeves with blaster windows all drag porting done by rudy kurtz and they are 68.75mm never had on a dynobest time i could produce was 4.3 in 300ft. (with 275 lb rider) on a bike set up for me gearing wise so alot more potential is in them. they are also polished. i will email pics to you.

HOW MANY BORES ARE LEFT ON THEM.

Hey guys you can trust this guy,I bought a set of paddles from him,and he shipped them right away,and they were in perfect condition.