Front tires.

Binow

In the short term, No. Riding on the front stock knobbies in the sand is just fine. But I only ride sand so having some dune tires works best for me. But if you want some suggestions, You cant go wrong with Sand Star's or Mohawks and the ones in my sig are Sand Tires unlimited Razor backs and I love them.

Dont worry about it at all.

Although i have alway bought the sand tires for front.

I have found that the bigger balloon looking fronts will help you float on top of the sand, or you have the super skinny small tire which i use for racing the hill which are nice and small, light weight, etc.

Pick your poison.

In the short term, No. Riding on the front stock knobbies in the sand is just fine. But I only ride sand so having some dune tires works best for me. But if you want some suggestions, You cant go wrong with Sand Star's or Mohawks and the ones in my sig are Sand Tires unlimited Razor backs and I love them.

I agree 100%. I run the same STU front tires. You will notice a marked improvement in cornering over knobbies. :thumbsup: