paddle question for a four stroke?

'04limited

my buddy has a preadator 500 i was just wondering what a good paddle for this bike was i know the haulers rip but are they just as good on a 4poke? or maybe like a sand star? thanks Tom.

my buddy has a preadator 500 i was just wondering what a good paddle for this bike was i know the haulers rip but are they just as good on a 4poke? or maybe like a sand star? thanks Tom.

I've got 20x11x8 sandstars on my '05 Predator & they work great. He may want to gear it down a little though, 'cause the sand robs power. A 13 tooth sprocket in front works the best.

Edited by applpro

I had a set of 21X12X8 6 paddle comp cut STU Paddla Brat paddles on my YFZ450... I wouldn't go anything different.

If I'm not mistaken... Jeff at F.A.S.T. has a set of 6 paddle comp cuts on his wife's Raptor, and a set of 9 paddle comp cuts on his Raptor alky +6 play bike.

I also have a few friends that run these on their 450's and love them.

If you are a duner that loves to sit at the hill, I'd most def get these.

Just my .02

get 6 paddlr b2b or 7 ,or even super lights,they should kick some a$$$$$$$$$$,i got 7 b2b on my ltr 450.. :banghead: :banghead:

a play bike 8 is way sufficient. a 9 will kill your topend.

You have to remember, the guys up north use a hell of a lot of paddles due to the fact that their hills are a lot shorter then ours down here in Cali.

a play bike 8 is way sufficient. a 9 will kill your topend.

Puh leeeze! We run super bowl over in Saint Anthony with no problems. 9 is fine on a modded four stroke. My Rhino has 9 paddle rippers on all 4 corners.

Are you guys running super lights? You know they weigh a lot less than regular haulers right?

Edited by Snopczynski