wtt shee for yfz or raptor

speedman8903

2000 yamaha banshee, it has wiseco piston, head is shaved, sleeves are bored, carbon fiber reeves. the whole top end is brand new. bottom end is fine. the bike is blue in color, racing cut plastics, the rear plastics have stress marks, i bought the bike like that. it has toomey t'5s on it, they sound beautiful. white bros boost bottle. right now its in the process of gettinh black plastics so i only have old pics. wanted to trade for a yfz 450 or a raptor with mods also, looking to get for the shee if no trades is $3000obo. thanxz chris

2000 yamaha banshee, it has wiseco piston, head is shaved, sleeves are bored, carbon fiber reeves. the whole top end is brand new. bottom end is fine. the bike is blue in color, racing cut plastics, the rear plastics have stress marks, i bought the bike like that. it has toomey t'5s on it, they sound beautiful. white bros boost bottle. right now its in the process of gettinh black plastics so i only have old pics. wanted to trade for a yfz 450 or a raptor with mods also, looking to get for the shee if no trades is $3000obo. thanxz chris

Location man! :thumbsup: Not interested, but I know some people that might be...

Free bump!