banshee? close to missouri

trex banshee

How close to the TN side are you? I've got my shee for sale. Newly rebuilt 2000, basically stock. I bought it from a guy that builds/races them, and he buys them and goes over them good too and resales them on the side. He went through the hole thing, new brakes all around, like 80-90% tires left, runs great. I've had it a couple months and just havent had the chance to ride it like i'd hoped, and now im trying to come up with some extra cash to try and get my own place. Anyways, just thought i'd offer. I'm in East TN, but i'd be willing to drive a few hours if you were interested. I'm asking 3K for it, but open to offers. You can let me know.

well what is your exact address and your zip code i can look it up to see just how far. I am located near Kansas City so sounds like quite a drive but just get me your address and we will go from there. Also can you get some pics of it up on here, that would be helpful and anything that you know has been done to it other than what you already told me, if there is anything.

Thanks

Thomas

Oh, Thats like the far corner of MI from me...haha. That'd be a good little drive. I knew that this side of MI wouldnt be too too far, but yeah....that side is. I think its like a 12-14hr drive to that far side from me. My ZIP is 37879 if you wanna check. You can let me know if your up for it, but if not thats cool. I understand...haha. Good luck with your search. :thumbsup:

i might sell my 350cc banshee. i thinks its a 1998 frame cases/motor is a 2000 and 04 cylinders. motor built last year full drag port ohton head 17cc domes 34mm pj's modded and flowed reeds w boyesen reeds crankworks big ball fully welded crank stokc rod stroke 65mm wiseco's shearer inframe 350 pipes runs on gas right now barnet billet basket brand new clutch this motor makes about 70 ish hp as is on gas has been run on alky w 38mm lectrons and picked up 3-4 lengths other.. accel coil dyna ignition +6 arrons awing arm honda type carrier stock axle stock front end p[ainted plastic red/ black frame and componets are all stock.. full brakes this was my lil sleeper drag bike it looks really stock and boring but runs really good and has turned its fair share of heads a LOT of people think that its a 4 mill i have drag paddles for it and fronts.. i want 4,000 out of it it will need new rear brake pads very soon... if you think you might be interested i it let me know i live in hutchinson about 3 hours away. its not a cream puff but the motor more than makes up for the uglyness..