2003 Yamaha YZ450 for sale or trade

It is a 2003 Yamaha YZ 450 F MX Ready Dirtbike. It has the Boyesen quickshot installed, along with a holeshot device. Tires are Kenda Millvilles front and rear both have 95% tread. The bike also has billet break-away levers on it and a aftermarket rear sprocket but am not sure what tooth since it was on it when i got the bike. It also has a blue anodized billet gas cap and a One Industries Gripper seat. Bike comes with a bunch of extras including 2 sets of extra levers (stock and stubbies), extra front fender, radiator shrouds and spare gas tank. There is a dent in the exhaust can but it has no hinderence on the performance. The bike starts on 1-2 kicks about every time. I am asking 4000 o.b.o. I am located near Kankakee,IL if anyone would like to come and look the bike over or test ride it.

You can see it here:

YZ450 for sale or trade

Click this link and it will take you to three photos of the Banshee

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...ail-AlbumInvite

Its been ported by Eric Gorr,Toomey T-5s,Powdercoated frame Hotrods crank, stock carbs, K&N filter. Ive got the Toomey 2into 1 filter which eliminates the airbox completly.The toomey spark arrester and hush kit. sand devil paddles on douglas rims.Ill give everthing I have for the banshee Ive got extra gasgets and seals the old crank a bunch of AMSoil dominator oil. and what ever else I got

Tim

I dunno. Not really interested in it myself. I may have a friend that might be interested in it. He has a DS 650 don't know if you'd be interested though.

ok,but Im looking for a bike.

Did I read you're outside of Kankakee? If you are' Im in Coal City which isnt to far if ya want to see it up close.

Tim