Airbox with pro flow and oversize tank

differentstrokes

I still have a 5.5 gallon Clarke or IMS tank, ugly blue, but you can have it for less than half the price of a new one. Sitting in my garage, collecting dust...waiting for a new home.

I bought it used from a member...and I don't plan on trail riding my cub...so, stock tank is fine.

(Plus more fuel = more weight = bad...:) )

If you want pics, I have them posted on Planet Sand. For less than half the money of a new one, it might be worth your elbow grease to either strip or repaint this one. It is "clear" or "Nuetral" under the paint.

http://www.planetsand.com/ubbthreads/showf...true#Post497833

If you PM Me your address, I can get you a shipping quote via Fed Ex.

PUUULLEEASEEE get this dust bunny collector off my hands.

I did have it sold to a guy in Canada. However, I refunded his money immediately once I found out all the paper work and hoops I had to jump through to send it out of country.

For me to lose money on the tank AND jump through those hoops...it simply wasn't worth my time or effort....

I ship Fed Ex from work daily....and can send it Priority Overnight, 2 day or Express Saver....

Ask anyone that has bought anything off of me, I'm very, VERY fair and ship really fast.

You'll have a tracking number in your inbox within 24 hours every time (unless it's the weekend)...

Let me know!!

I still have a 5.5 gallon Clarke or IMS tank, ugly blue, but you can have it for less than half the price of a new one. Sitting in my garage, collecting dust...waiting for a new home.

I bought it used from a member...and I don't plan on trail riding my cub...so, stock tank is fine.

(Plus more fuel = more weight = bad...:) )

If you want pics, I have them posted on Planet Sand. For less than half the money of a new one, it might be worth your elbow grease to either strip or repaint this one. It is "clear" or "Nuetral" under the paint.

http://www.planetsand.com/ubbthreads/showf...true#Post497833

If you PM Me your address, I can get you a shipping quote via Fed Ex.

I didn't see this post before my PM, you may disregard. Thanks.