94 Yamaha Banshee

BigDix21

For Sale: 1994 Yamaha Banshee, with custom flame paint job, previously raced as a flat-track quad. The motor is a 427cc with a 4mm stroker crank, 68mm big bore cylinders with top end ports, weisco pistons, V-Force reeds, and a Cool Head. The Keihin 38mm PWK carbs are run on VP racing fuel. The quad is also equipped with K&N clamp on air filters, PVL igintion, rear wheel spacers, chrome rocket pipes and silencers, -2in. chrome swingarm, and +2 +1 Ugly A-arms. Currently the quad is not lowered and has stock wheels and tires, however a Durablue lowering kit, Durablue sway bar and flat-track racing tires and wheels are also included with the quad. I will also throw in extra front sprockets, extra carb jets, extra flat-track tires(used), and anything else I find for the quad. $5,000 obo takes everything I have. Email me at bigbadbanshee7@hotmail.com for additional information and for more pictures. Thanks for looking!!