1995 BANSHEE

i have a 1995 shee for sale, i bought it for my wife ,and now she doesnt want to ride it(scared). it has new piston and rings, crank, rods, clutch ,+4 swingarm, brand new cpi inframe pipes , ss grill dg front bumper, other than that it is all stock. my buddy bought it from a dealership in march for 3000.00 ,and i traded him a raptor for it cause thats what the wife wanted( the shee). i am asking 2500.00 obo. i am located near rockford il. about 80 mile west of chicago on the il. wi. border. i do not have pics of it yet cause im in the process of moving to a new house we built, and the camera is in a box some where. if someone is truely interested i could dig for the camera. if you have any questions or want to come take it for a spin give me a call 815-262-9759 my name is dave. my internet will be down for a couple of days im waiting for verizon to come hook up my dsl, but i will try to get to a computer to check my message. i would consider trading this for a snowmobile or what ever you might have thanks for looking dave.