For Sale: Brand new Aiptek IS-DV camera

ok, im selling this camera to get my engine going :( it was supposed to be FWFs filmtaker but not anymore lol....

they go for (lowest price i could find online) 110-130$

it is the same one as below, this one was my old one, i sent it out to Aiptek for some fixing and cleaning, they sent me a new one....you will get the charger, battery, USB cord, all papers, (manual, registration card, quick start guide)

and ill send it in the original case....

DSCF3670.jpg

DSCF3671.jpg

DSCF3672.jpg

DSCF3673.jpg

DSCF3674.jpg

DSCF3675.jpg

offer it up, i also have paypal, and can ship USPS and UPS

this is what it is exactly, shouldnt be a scracth on it, and the plastic coving is still over the shiny is-dv part on the back of screen

prod_PKDV57_lg.jpg

she has:

video recorder

MP3 playback

camera

voice recorder

5 mega pizels, flash, stabilizer, S-VHS quality, a Li-lon battery, tv out, headphones, speaker for music so its not just i nthe headphones, and a place for a stand.

whats the lowest youl go on the camera. if its a good price ill probaly take it.let me know and give the best price shipped.

thanx

90 shipped? that about the lowest, i offered someone a trade so get back to me ASAP

thats priority with insurance USPS this thing is BRAND NEW, i just took pics of rtee shirts ewith it

give me till tomarow but i should pm you in the morning for your info and ill send the m/o out. but i need to wait till 2marow to be for sure but almost posotive ill take it.

thanx ill get back to u in the morn

ok, its yours...

FWF Productions

112 Birch Point Lane

Milo, ME 04463