lil race bikes

98bonerSTOCKshee

looking for anything from a RM 60 to KX 65 for my boy..

PM if you got anything..

later,

Chad

I know a guy who has a RM50 with training wheels for sale. It looks brand new. I dont think it has a scratch on it. He wants $600 for it. Dont know how old your boy is but its a nice bike if interested.

I know a guy who has a RM50 with training wheels for sale. It looks brand new. I dont think it has a scratch on it. He wants $600 for it. Dont know how old your boy is but its a nice bike if interested.

you mean a jr 50 i dont think suzuki made a rm 50

MY BOY IS 5.. I know the kx65 would be kinda big for the boy, but I am also gonna use it for my daughter.. She's got YZ80 that is kinda violent for her to be learning on, but she wants to.. I figure the 60-65 range on the KX's or RM's would be a good trainer for her, while my boy also learns with it. Before long he'll be ready for it.. The 50's are to small for him, unless I go with something like a KTM 50... I would prefer to stay with manaul transmissions, the KTM 50 would be fully auto...

He's been riding trikes since 3 and his quad this year, he's always wanted a "dirtbike motorcycle". I don't want him to give up on the Quad racing, but would like to see him accel in both worlds if he can.. ( I know he will as long as Daddy can keep up $$$$)

A few weeks ago he finally got his chance to ride a bike for the 1st time, it was a PW50 out at the track. I was all prepared to walk along with him to keep balance, yeah right. He hopped on that lil bike and was gone no help needed. He looks like a circus clown on that PW50 cuz it's so small.. Everytime he see's that guy outthere now he constantly bugging me to go ride the dirtbike... LOL!

I almost had a 03 RM 60 that a guy was gonna trade me for another Quad... He sold it at the last minute for $1200 cash... The RM had something on it so it could be lowered and my boy fit it perfectly... The stock KX65 and RM60's are kinda tall for him...

looking for anything from a RM 60 to KX 65 for my boy..

PM if you got anything..

later,

Chad

I have a 2006 KX 65 with about 30 hrs on it. Im located in NYC, but I wouldn't know how to ship it. If you have any ideas, I would be more than happy to sell it. I have pics if you want. Let me know.

Thanks,

Eric