2000 Or newer complete motor needed

Penny's Banshee

If anyone out there has a 2000 or new stock banshee motor out there I am looking for something that is in great shape nothing with broken or cracked cases from the chain. I need something that I can just bolt up and be on my way. If anyone has something that could interest me please let me know and give me the case numbers so I can run them before paying. last october I had a bad experience and bought a motor without case numbers and now the cops have had my bike for the last 7 months so im just gonna start fresh with my shee build.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone out there has a 2000 or new stock banshee motor out there I am looking for something that is in great shape nothing with broken or cracked cases from the chain. I need something that I can just bolt up and be on my way. If anyone has something that could interest me please let me know and give me the case numbers so I can run them before paying. last october I had a bad experience and bought a motor without case numbers and now the cops have had my bike for the last 7 months so im just gonna start fresh with my shee build.

Geezus Penny...that's gotta suck in a major way... Hope you find whatcher lookin for real soon lady. Gotta be careful no matter where you do yer shopping I guess, huh?

~cork