> > Riding Banshee "ON" Road With Full Tank?

night

During the winter time i filled up and rode all night threw a couple of different towns.

I would say that with a full tank and moderate drivng "ranging from crusing in 6th to a couple full throttle pulls" i would say possibly to 20-30 miles on one tank.

But you can't be sure bec. of different set ups, mods, condtion of vec. , and driving style

the engine should be fine as long as you don't hold the revs to long in one spot or to high.

Thank you NY350twin for your nice response and nicely worded sentences.

From this very moment, I Alexander the Gr _ _ t of Mac _ don the twenty third declare you a freind, so help me God.

My question is to the origionator of this thread.

Night, were you previously registered on this site under

the name mudcool?

:baseball_bat:

Dear my daughter Hilari, Hilarious, this is my first time in this site.

Thats pretty funny hearing you say that since your on your knees all day suckin cock faggot. I was being 100% serious about what i said douchebag and if you say on your knees kneel one more time, I will meet up with you to fuckin beat the shit out of you and take all your shit

If you held the throttle wide open for a long period of time, im pretty sure you'd send the pistons packing

I second that. 2-strokes tend to lean lean out when held at high rpm with a high load for a looonnng period of time (banshees are not aerodynamic hence the high load). lean mixture+sustained high rpm= seizure. Thats how I killed my stock crank, sustained 80mph acroos a big-ass dry-lake bed. The needles in the bearing became one withe rod/crank journals and the bearing "race."

wallac on your nees .......... i said nEEEEEEElllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

who the fuck is this clown?!i dont come on this site as much as i used to becase of retards like this.who really gives a shit about how many minutes it will take for a bike to run out of gas at full throttle?WHEN IT RUNS OUT FILL IT UP STUPID!!i dont understand half of what this guy says or why he says it.all hes doing is clogging up the boards with worthless crap.hopefully he grows out of it like bansheefreestlyler did.