Engine?

trex banshee

Ok I need a stock banshee engine it doesn't really matter about the shape it is in. as long as the lower end is ok and the cylinders(doesn't matter what bore). But if it is blowed up and just needs a top end that no big deal, cause I have a set of pistons and carbs and intakes and a head just need the rest. I need an engine to ride at the dunes the first weekend of October. Just let me know what ya got, also got some stock stuff i can trade plus cash.

Ok I need a stock banshee engine it doesn't really matter about the shape it is in. as long as the lower end is ok and the cylinders(doesn't matter what bore). But if it is blowed up and just needs a top end that no big deal, cause I have a set of pistons and carbs and intakes and a head just need the rest. I need an engine to ride at the dunes the first weekend of October. Just let me know what ya got, also got some stock stuff i can trade plus cash.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...50entry550250

Hey thanks mcf for the reply but that engine is in a little too good of shape for me, not really wanting to spend that much, i am just looking for something i can ride around on for a week at the dunes. But thanks again.

Edited by trex banshee