trade katana 750 for banshee

rriggs

i have a very nice, damn near like new 1989 suzuki katana 750 with only 20,000 miles on it, new tires, spark plugs, very clean and very stock, fast bike! looking to trade for a 1999 and up yamaha banshee that is close to stock, no race cut fenders or beat to death, aftermarket pipes and reeds or jet kits are fine..bike is worth $3000.....send pics of what you have to rriggs@hotmail.com thanks, Rodney

the ole can a tuna!!

hey shannon, i have seen that you have caused a few mishaps and problems with other users of BHQ..please keep your comments to yourself..it would be greatly appreciated by not only myself, but everyone else in these forums...as the saying goes, if you arent interested, dont reply...have a nice day!

im wondering why the moderators arent doing anything about the postings this person leaves???

first of all you can do what you want say what you want take and get your feelings hurt however u want,but what was posted was nothing posted as a negative,a can a tuna is a nickname for the katana if you dont realize that and it was a free bump then u can cry about it i was hoping to see pics of older bikes i like seeing good clean old bikes but i guess your pms has taking over , but no i am not interested!!!

first of all you can do what you want say what you want take and get your feelings hurt however u want,but what was posted was nothing posted as a negative,a can a tuna is a nickname for the katana if you dont realize that and it was a free bump then u can cry about it i was hoping to see pics of older bikes i like seeing good clean old bikes but i guess your pms has taking over , but no i am not interested!!!

i apologize..i was under the assumption that is was something different...however, i am not going to get into a back and forth battle as i have seen in other posts involving other users...

looks like i better take a midol...lmao

our trades are pretty close just put in for a swap and trade i live in flint michigan check out my post if interested email me i couldnt put the pics of both wouldnt fit my e mail is darrennvalerie03@comcast .net send me a pic of your machine this banshee is well worth 2,800-3,200 maybe we can work some thing out if you want the cr125

Edited by 810darren

:headbang: took her for a ride yesterday she gets up real nice yeeee ha :smile:

i better get your banshee of my avatar later bud

hey Darrin, glad you like it man..i wasnt kidding when i said it was pretty quick...you ever wanna sell it, i will buy it back...did you happen to get a chance to get the air box cover and stuff out yet?

hey Darrin, glad you like it man..i wasnt kidding when i said it was pretty quick...you ever wanna sell it, i will buy it back...did you happen to get a chance to get the air box cover and stuff out yet?

to be honest i havent had time to do much yet got the lawn mowed last night after work then i had to deal with taking the trailor back to the father inlaw.i will get it together this weekend and get it out to ya.how does that seat come off that thing and did ya take the honda for a ride.it should be a good bike for someone i dont know if you planned on ridin it ,talk with ya soon

the cr 125 runs great! nice little bike...i wanted to keep it for my son but he is used to 250's, so i have that up for sale..the seat on the katana comes off easy, the ignition key goes in a spot on the left hand side of the bike just under the seat in the side panel, turn the key to the right and lift up the seat..i forgot to tell you the factory tool kit is still under the seat too...have a good one