New Skat Traks Extremes

J-Madd

I got some 22x11x8 10 paddle ultralight Extremes in today. I can't get them apart by myself :shoothead: . Hopefully me and couple of buddies can get these suckers apart after work. Anyone else experiece this :baseball_wassat: ? The ultra lights are shaved, leaving a texture on the tire surface that apparently is easy to melt. They were shipped from California to Missouri in this freakin heat :flamewar: .

Fullerton Sand Sports. They indexed them on Douglas blue label and matched the roll out (I don't really know that means). I need them for this weekend. Going to St. Joe State park in MO. I called Skat Trak to see if they had them in stock. They said they "could make me some." RMATV and may others were out of stock. Skat Trak gave me Fullerton's number.

edit: 400.00 shipped and mounted. They shipped out pretty quick. I ordered them last Thursday.

Edited by J-Madd

i have gotten 3 pairs from fullerton i live right by there next time i am in there i will pass the word along.. great guy and good service on the roll out and so forth they mesure the tire around once mounted and inflated to make sure the ae the same size all tires are not wich would cause a side ways launch..