Banshee VS TRX250R

which one?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey guys how is the performance between a banshee and a trx250r

im not looking to do any heavy mods, maybe a pipe and airfilter for both...

i have a trx250x and my dad has a banshee

i need a quad upgrade after riding and mastering my dads quad, so i was looking to buy a banshee for myself, but i dont want to spend more than $3000 in california, and it is hard to find a nice banshee for $3000 in SoCal; so i looked to 250r's.

this is something that im thinking of http://adcache.atvtraderonline.com/5/6/5/84978265.htm

so how would a banshee compare to a 250r power wise, i know that the 250r's handle better

thanks!

lol for somereason this made me real happy :baseball_w00t:

when i buy things i usually always have the mentality of "how much can i profit from buying this"

like i wanted a goped scooter for $400, all done up and pretty, but then i ran into a Yamaha Zuma for $400! i bought it knowing that i could sell it for at least $1100.

that is why i was looking for something cheaper to possibly sell for more.

but then i thought, what if i buy myself a fixer-upper banshee, like this one

http://adcache.atvtraderonline.com/5/4/7/85188147.htm

i could fix it, build it up, ride it for years, and then keep it

My buddy spent about $2700 for a CT 350 kit for his 250R. Performance is barely even at best with a banshee with filter and pipes and other mild mods. Just got a 06 Banshee, put on pipes, K and N pods and VF3's, will hoping to see how it rides with his Honda.

ok the banshee bug has stuck with me LOL

so now which year banshees have the a-arms, isnt like 80something to now?

1990 was the first year for a-arms, but you can buy conversion kits. You would have to hire a welder/fabricator to cut of the j-arm tabs and weld on the a-arm tabs and while your in there gusset the frame.