Boot ?'s

Sandlizard

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding ding ding!!! Winner winner!!! Im ready for all the emotional responses now telling me that Im retarded and stupid for not wearing a helmet or boots....so lets hear em bitches :rotflmao:

It's a free country, do what you want. But, I have seen enough people leave the dunes on a stretcher or in a body bag that were innocent bystanders or just in the wrong place at the wrong time that I am going to wear the proper safety gear.

It's a free country, do what you want. But, I have seen enough people leave the dunes on a stretcher or in a body bag that were innocent bystanders or just in the wrong place at the wrong time that I am going to wear the proper safety gear.

I got no problem with that and I appreciate ya not getting all emotional just because someone doesnt wear a helmet nor boots.

You know you dont need the gear just like travis pastrana, mike metzger, and twitch dont need or wear it when they ride RIGHT! Hey fuck tard, what happens when a rail slams into you out in the dunes? Think you might want a helmet then? IDIOT! :shootself:

Snop, from your lame ass videos you dont ride hard enuff to need all your gear so I think you're safe in not wearing a helmet :rotflmao: Fuckin D-bag.

LOL! No no no....Nice try to you for trying to insult me. Better luck next time tuffguy. Keep up the good work. Hope u make it to the HQ ride this year at LS...Haha!

Im not going to the HQ ride at LS.

Im trying to figure out the part where you thought I was being a tuff guy by telling you your an idiot for not wearing a helmet. Which makes me think your even dumber.