Anybodu interested in paintball!?

Im selling a brand new 05 angel speed only about 2 cases ever put through it. Comes with a 68ci 4500psi Angel air tank also brand new. also a brand new Halo-b hopper, and if u would like a like new dye invision mask with brand new never used mirrior lenses. All of the gear has been used very very little and is in excellent condition. all for 1,100$ obo great gun shoots about 20bps very fast.

05 Angel Speed---950$

Angel Air Tank---200$

Halo-b Hopper---100$

Dye Invision Mask---60$.

will trade for blaster, warrior, ltz 250, or honda 250 doesnt matter what year. just has to run and be a clean looking bike.

i think your asking to much , i have been playing for 12 years now . My first semi gun was a vm68 , i now own a LCD , SPEED , DM4 with some bs mods... Not too much into the sport i just never sold my equipment

800 for the gun if lucky

150 for the tank is fair

halo b with rip drive 80 used on ebay

mask ? dont know i use JT"s

figured id speak up and state my opinion. Call me a asshole if u want but im just stating my knowledge to the bhq community. Try slanging it on pbnation or ebay your responce's there will be alot better then here .

Here is someone's auction ( i have no clue who's )

http://cgi.ebay.com/Angel-05-Speed-Black-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

i did research so you guys dont have to.

no way all of the gear is brand new except the mask. the gun was never used in a match just to show off and dry fire thats it. same with the tank and hopper only used for those purposes. and like sweetquads said it does say OBO which means the price is not set in stone.

anything you buy in paintball looses its value instantly , used or not used ......

I have a original GOLD trigger'd angel i bought back in the days for 1250 , its worth a lousy 300 bucks now.

Angel 05 speed aint worth near that even with that stuff!