Like New, very low houred 2005 YFZ450

Its a barely used 2005 Yamaha YFZ450 that I purchased brand new so only one owner. I put on a full HMF exhuast kit, Laker Custom Plastics, AC Nerfs, and a jet kit. THe quad needs absolutely nothing and runs like new. My yard is way to small to ride and I don't have the time to ride so I got to let it go. Asking 4700, the machine has honestly probably 25 hrs tops on it. I took it up north twice. Email me at szewczyd@yahoo.com for quickest reponse! Locate in Dousman, WI

240_628107125_l_1.jpg

Its a barely used 2005 Yamaha YFZ450 that I purchased brand new so only one owner. I put on a full HMF exhuast kit, Laker Custom Plastics, AC Nerfs, and a jet kit. THe quad needs absolutely nothing and runs like new. My yard is way to small to ride and I don't have the time to ride so I got to let it go. Asking 4700, the machine has honestly probably 25 hrs tops on it. I took it up north twice. Email me at szewczyd@yahoo.com for quickest reponse! Locate in Dousman, WI

240_628107125_l_1.jpg

4500 or trade for sport bike and I can add money

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...