Air Filter

i went riding last weekend. i had a toomey air filter..it was the two into one kind, and it would just slip of my carbs. What is the best air filter? when i bought my 2000 banshee it had a bulky K & N air filter with an airbox too. i didnt like it. it was too heavy. so, can someone tell me or send me some links so i can get an air filter that doesnt fall off.. Thanks :clap:

If you ride in the Dirt/Mud, get an airbox setup with a Pro Design Pro Flow Foam Filter setup. It has a billet flange you hookup to the airbox and the air filter clamps on to that...makes the filter stay put. Foam filters work real good in the dirt.

If you dont like the airbox setup, I would go for some k&n pod filters that go onto the carbs. It's up to you.

Edited by dEcon

If you ride in the Dirt/Mud, get an airbox setup with a Pro Design Pro Flow Foam Filter setup. It has a billet flange you hookup to the airbox and the air filter clamps on to that...makes the filter stay put. Foam filters work real good in the dirt.

If you dont like the airbox setup, I would go for some k&n pod filters that go onto the carbs. It's up to you.

I mostly ride in the sand/dunes, so i think i'll get the K & N... ive looked alot on the web. cant seem to find one that looks dependible.... :yankyank: :yankyank: :yankyank: HelP!