XC Banshee for sale!

2002 Banshee

The only stock parts are the hubs and brakes, shift and brake levers and thumb throttle.

Just some of the parts include:

420 Billet monoblock Vitos head

- Twin blaster pistons

- hot rod H129 crank (4mm stroker, 5mm long rod)

- Case matched porting

- polished exhaust

Janssen +2+1 A arms

Leager -1 swing arm

Elkas all around

Gusseted frame

Fluidyne Rad

chrome +3 antivide lonestar stem

Pro tie rods

Hydraulic clutch

cltuch locker

Black maier plastics

trinity 2 into 1 35mm carb

billet clutch basket

barnette clutch pack

AC nurfs

Roll Design kick up foot pegs

full skids

Hypertech beadlocks all around

tag bars

shift pro star

Billet inline coolers

Clarke 5.5 gal tank

and more, just cant think of it all

Shocks were rebuild last year

Motor has 2 hours on it after purchase of 420 kit

No money spared, well maintained, always used klotz synthetic oils

Make me an offer, only reasonable please, over $20,000 in parts invested. If i dont get any reasonable offers it will be giong on ebay. Similar ones start at $12,000.

Im in Cornwall Ontario Canada, ill do anything i can to help it get into your hands!

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

Edited by Banshee_Guy

Why are you getting rid of it? The assholes over at ATVMagazine.com will tear you a new one when they hear about this...

Now who's going to hold down the longest Banshee thread ever?

are you willing to part out some of the stuff? i can give me stock parts with cash. you have alot of parts i want(2into1 carb, front and rear elkas, a-arms, swingarm, gas tank)

You would be better off buying my bike and selling yours! Or i can take it on trade for my bike and just sell it. Depending on what its like.

There is nothing stock on it.

As for ATVnews.com, dont really care. Time for something different. There is nothing left i can do to it and i want a new project, learn something new. I can always build a new one later on!

Edited by Banshee_Guy

Are you serious?

Others like this sell for $12,000? Is that what you are asking because I really was liking your banshee until I read that... I understand that it takes alot to build one like yours but IMO you might want to reconsider your asking price because most people would prefer a new aftermarket 4-stroke first.... Let me know Im still interested!!!

Are you serious?

Others like this sell for $12,000? Is that what you are asking because I really was liking your banshee until I read that... I understand that it takes alot to build one like yours but IMO you might want to reconsider your asking price because most people would prefer a new aftermarket 4-stroke first.... Let me know Im still interested!!!

Ive seen a few yes! But i didnt say thats what i was selling mine for. Any reasonable offer will be considered!