Frame!

BansheeCJ3

I've just found out that the '02 Banshee I just traded my R for has a very tweaked frame. The bolt holes on the top of the tank cover are far off where the frame comes up to a U for the tank. The back is also tweaked, making the rear fenders crooked. I only want an '02 and up frame just because I dont want to make the Bansh older. A nice Limited Ed. black frame would be sweet. Let me know if you have one in very nice shape within the years. I wanna start redoing this Banshee soon because it is summer. HELP ME OUT!!!

I have an almost complete '87 Banshee that I'm probably parting out so I have lots of stuff if somebody would be interested in a trade. I also might be looking to get a bunch of aftermarket stuff for my '02 while I'm re-doing it. I'd like to get aftermarket shocks, cool head, reeds, ITP Baja rims, new plastics, and a Skin Graphic kit.

CJ

Thats whats wrong with mine. I just dont want to fix it and its bent in the front...too much work :cry:

my bansh is all taken apart and ready for a frame!!! I have nothing to ride

anyway...how much $$$???

Edited by BansheeCJ3