+4 swingarm round stlye with carrier new.

Ken I have appologized personally and here on the internet for the issues with your order.

I can't offer you anything else, or can I ?  What do you want from me??

I suppose you want me to shut down and not come back to the forum, but sorry I just can't do that

I'm sure buisness here will be drasticly reduced due to your oppinion of me, but this is what I do for a living and advertising is part of it. So in that sence you won, if that is what your after.

Both Black arms are sold.

Thanks, Scott

515611[/snapback]

I don't want anything from you. I've seen the quality of your products and they suck. I've dealt with your great customer service and it sucks. I have already got my money back no thanks to you.

You can appologize all you want. That still doesn't make up for the fact that you flat out lied to me and now you come on here and lie to everybody else. If you had been upfront and taken care of business like you should have there wouldn't be a problem.

You won't be around long I just hope other people don't buy your crap and get ripped off.

• 4 weeks later...

Damn this sux, I have been off the board for a while.. I really have a lot to say about this ass too.

CFM screwed me over big time.. There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!! This guy is a A-1 Prick. I too got my swing arm, and it did not line up and my bearing carrier would not go in.. I e-meild the guy and told him about the problem, and he e-mailed me back and said that I was prob. not putting the carrier in right??? And If I was and it still did not fit I need to take a hammer and tap the tabs out because it was damaged in Shipping...

Long story short, I ordered another one fron the SWINGARM SHOP, and got 110% TOP NOTCH SERVICE AND QUALITY!!!

It was a very long and hard fight to get my money back from CFM!! The asshole would just get mad and hang up on me when we were talking.. Told me that I would have my paypal refund that day and a week later still nothing.. I did file a claim and got my money back, but not willingly.. Then he tried to black mail me for feedback on ebay...

STAY THE FU*K AWAY FROM THIS GUY HE SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!