2000 banshee for a boat

champ6966

hey guys im looking for a decent ski boat,jet, outboard, dont matter if its in good shape. ill email pics. if anyone is interested bike is in great shape most mods are listed in profile

thks champ6966

• 2 weeks later...

i have a 21 ft chris craft with cuddy cabin,very strong inboard volvo penta 350 v8 chevy, very strong volvo penta 280 outdrive just redone last spring, out the hull exhaust, new starter, new battery, plugs, nice tandem axle roller type trailer with new rims and tires, bearing buddies, boat runs great! had it in the water already this season, all new fluids, just back into the lake and go, runs about 55 mph with ease...can send pics..im in michigan..thanks, Rodney rriggs@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

hey rodney thx for the reply yea id like to see some pics of the boat i will send you some pics of the shee also it is a very reliable bike with great power for the mods in her my internet is off right now so ill have to send some pics from parents comp but ill get them out to ya u can send me pics to champ696604@yahoo.com

thx champ6966

hey rodney i tried to send you some pics to the email adress you gave me but they keep coming back so if you send me a boat pic ill send the pics again by replying to your email my adress again is champ696604@yahoo.com

thx brian