Banshee Ricky Stator Baja2 Lighting System

Used for one dune trip now need the money for a now project. The extra bulbs cost me over $70.00 from PIAA, 55W but put out the brightness of 100W each (stock bulbs are 50W each). I ordered stock male plugs from Yamaha so there is no cutting or splicing, just bolt these on and plug them in and your done with the install. You will light up the whole area with these, must see to believe. I have the plastic covers that came with the lamps (not pictured). I guarentee you wont be dissapointed or I'll give you a refund once they are shipped back. From Ricky's Stator's web page: "Without question-the best lighting system available for the Banshee. The 9" Maxtell lights in conjunction with the powder coated steel protective light bar make up a durable and affordable setup. Whether you are racing the Baja 1000, cruisin' the dunes or blazing through the woods, this unit has done all and come through with winning colors .You simply bolt it on and plug it in, adjust your lights and go. This unit definitely has a checkered past. It can provide you with a checkered future. Included in the system is all hardware, wiring, lights and the reassurance that you are running the best." Feel free to ask any questions. Paypal is the prefered payment method. Bid early and often to win. Thanks for looking,Jeff

Here is the Ebay Link

• 3 weeks later...