Opinions on colors

I've got my color choices narrowed down to two. What do you guys think?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got my colors for my frame narrowed down to two and I keep flipping between the two. I plan on using white cut plastic and a painted to match tank and radiator shroud, and chromed anything-I-can-get-my-hands-on.

And if you could, suggest a seat cover that you think would match.

Here's one of my ideas for each. (I've got plenty more, but I want to know what you think.)

Chevrolet Orange with a matching hue lepord print seat cover.

Ford Blue with a matching vinyl blue/white/black seat cover that doesn't have a big shitty logo on the back.

THANKS!

Good point chucky. I have been paying attention the last year or so, and there are a few bightly colored banshees flying about the dunes, but only 1 or 2 have been orange. A few have been flourecent yellow, green, and/or orange, but none that are a deep orange like I am considering. One that was a flourecent orange had a kick ass velour seat cover that I am thinking about though.

i wish i could paint my frame and make my shee all pretty like, up here we have no sand, down state i guess there are some dunes, maybe ill get there someday, but for now im stuck riding the woods. my shees only 4 months old and it looks 4 years old, kind of sad :cry: but if i ever do paint it, its going to be blue like the raptor frame.