St.Joe State Park

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU BETTER TELL BUDDY LEE TO SPRAY THE SUZ IF NOT IM GOING 2 BE SPRAYING HIS PRIDE :shootself:

503815[/snapback]

Don't think you'll ever make it as a motivational speaker.Might want to keep your current job.LOL!

You metioned about stewbing beating me.If Lee beats ya,I might hurt myself.I'll laugh so hard I'll probably fall off my bike.Now don't let me hurt myself ok.LOL! :rotflmao:

WELL SMACK MY ASS AND CALL ME SALLY BUT YOU'LL NEVER WOOP MY ASS IN A DRAG RACE ... BUT I MIGHT HAVE 1 BIKE YOU MIGHT BEAT MY 04 Z 250 BONE STOCK TO LUCKY 4 U HUH.. WHY DONT YOU THINK OF SOME OTHER WAY TO BEAT ME BECAUSE I GOT IT COVERD ON THE SAND AND ON THE STREET .. I'LL JUST BE YOUR MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER FOR YOUR SUSCIDE !!!! MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS ARNT ALWAYS POSTIVE :shootself:

I THINK MOTOR BUILDERS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFULL WHO THEY SELL MOTORS TO BECAUSE I RACED SOME OF JEFFS BIKE FROM F.A.S.T IN LITTLE SAHARA AND THEY WHERE FAST AND MADE HIM LOOK GOOD BUT A PERSON LIKE DALLAS IS MAKE JEFF LOOK LIKE ROY AT ST JOE ATV BUILT HIS MOTOR ,THAT JUST SUCKS FOR JEFFS :cry: PR

Oh, thanks Dallas, Way to go. :jesterlaugh:

I THINK MOTOR BUILDERS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFULL WHO THEY SELL MOTORS TO BECAUSE I RACED SOME OF JEFFS BIKE FROM F.A.S.T IN LITTLE SAHARA AND THEY WHERE FAST AND MADE HIM LOOK GOOD BUT A PERSON LIKE DALLAS IS MAKE JEFF LOOK LIKE ROY AT ST JOE ATV BUILT HIS MOTOR ,THAT JUST SUCKS FOR JEFFS  :cry: PR

504567[/snapback]

Exactly. I didn't mean to make it sound like Jeffs bikes aren't fast. Your a smart dude C. Thanks for making that right.

Oh yeah, Dallas you suck!!! :P;)

hey when is this set up to be im gonna try to be out there with a friend. but for one i have no quad yet...still tryin to get the money together for a banshee probably and my friends z400 is broken so :confused: ....anyone wanna let me take their shee for a little test drive? if not im still gonna come and just watch or something it'd be sweet, we'll just take my friends truck and offroad in it for a while then go watch :lol:

nvm didnt see the 29th part :ph34r:banghead

Edited by quadwanter

Dallas it is nice of you to spend so much money and travel so far just to let us

show you how slow you are.  We're glad to do it though.  See you there.  :)

504374[/snapback]

LOL!Why thank you.Yeah,you'll beat me.

Crazy C won't.LOL! :rotflmao: Yeah,Jeff already told me Crazy would beat me.

LOL!You guys crack me up.LOL!

WELL SMACK MY ASS AND CALL ME SALLY BUT YOU'LL NEVER WOOP MY ASS IN A DRAG RACE ... BUT I MIGHT HAVE 1 BIKE YOU MIGHT BEAT MY 04 Z 250 BONE STOCK TO LUCKY 4 U HUH..  WHY DONT YOU THINK OF SOME OTHER WAY TO BEAT ME BECAUSE I GOT IT COVERD ON THE SAND AND ON THE STREET .. I'LL JUST BE YOUR MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER FOR YOUR SUSCIDE !!!!  MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS ARNT ALWAYS POSTIVE  :shootself:

504377[/snapback]

See Sally,you know I'm going to spank you.LOL!!!!!! :rotflmao: