02 BANSHEE NEEDS SOME HELP

I HAVE A 02 BANSHEE AND ON TUESDAY I HIT A TREE WITH IT AFTER I JUST RE BUILT THE MOTOR AND PUT A NEW FRAME UNDER IT AND REBUILT THE SWING ARM A ARMS IT IS REPAIRABLE I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE MESSING WITH IT ANY MORE

IT HAS

LONE STAR +2+1 ARMS

DURA BLUE +2 AXLE (NOW BENT)

TAG FRONT BUMPER AND BARS

ITP HOLES NEW ALL THE AROUND(NEEDS 1 FRONT AND REAR WHEEL)

MOTION PRO TWIST THROTTLE

TORES ELIMINATER

TOOMEY 2INTO1 AIR FILTER KIT

HEAD LIGHT COVERS

40 OVER WISECO PISTONS

ADA RACING HEAD WITH 20CC DOMES

MOTOR HAS ONLY BREAK IN TIME AND ABOUT 30MIN

IT HAS A BLUE CAMO GRAFIX KIT AND SEAT COVER

IT WILL NEED A NEW STEERING STEM AND REAR BUMPER AND EXHAUST(RIGHT SILENCER IS BENT)

THE FRAM IN THE BACK IS ALITTLE BENT AND WILL NEED TO BE FIXED

THIS BIKE IS AWSOME I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO FIX IT

I AM ASKING 4000.00 OBO I JUST PUT 2500.00 IN TO IT

OR WILLING TO TRADE FOR YFZ 450 OR 450R

Edited by CRASHTH

not to sound like a dick or aNYTHING, BUT 4,000 FOR A WRECKED BIKE? IF You want to make a sale on a wrecked bike, better at least cut the # in half

again, not trying to fuck with ya, and im sorry to hear what happened, but i really dont think 4,000 for a wrecked bike is a good deal :shrugani:

Edited by helldriver

wow!!! all that anger chill out man,, we know its a dream but it aint worth 4000$ all wrecked up they really arnt worth that all fixed up!!id just keep it and fix it when u can.their expensive toys ..just plan on fixing something everytime u ride,, if u ride very hard its gonna happen,, just a fact of the sport that got your attraction, but i hear star counting is pretty cheap!! LOL :whoa: boring hobby but hear its cheap!! banghead

Edited by 2bzy2p

okay then nevermind im not interested for $4000. i can pick up a bad ass banshee with about 3 grand into it, w/ title, and in perfect mint condition for $3800.

now, if you wana talk, ive got $2300 cash....i could meet anytime before thursday, just leme know :D

499661[/snapback]

lETS SEE A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OF THE BAD ASS PERFECT SHEE WITH 3000.00 INTO IT.... :yank::yank::yank: