throttle cable question

Hello everyone, I havent been around much lately, way too busy with wedding and house remodeling shiz. Anyway I pulled the winter cover off the shee last nite and i noticed my twist hrottle doesnt snap back like it is supp to. No way I want to ride this beast like that. Any advice/ could it be the cable?? is it possible to lube the cable, I do my clutch, just never have done my throttle(twist). Could it be the slides? I havent kicked her over in about 4 months, I got a yfZ now too, so ive been using that for awhile. thanks!!

Yeah just unscrew the 2 screws clamping the twisty together. Take it apart slow and you'll figure out all the pieces and their positions. I'd imagine a few squirts of tri-flow or some silicone lube on the tube and then some cable lube should do it. That said, never hurts to pull the carb caps off and see how gooey your slides are.

thanks wallrat, ive actually pulled it apart last pm and cleaned real good, just didnt lube the cable? do I have to remove the carb tops and remove the cable from the slides to lube the cable??

498452[/snapback]

come on guys any input on this?? thanks