What colol frame?

harley_sr

Ok I have had a lot of parts like hubs, front and rear, sprocket, and rotor hub, reedspacers and a lot of other misc. parts powder coated Transparent blue. My fenders are also blue.

No my frame is factory silver, what would be a sick color to do the frame.. I want something wild, and to stand out..

I am thinking of lime green. My wife said to go with yellow? And a friend of mine said to get Mirror Red??

What are some colors that would look good with blue fenders?

Lime green looks kick ass :D I did mine and love it ! Im running purple and yellow plastic but have blue too and the blue looks sweet ! If I can get this damn picture thing to work I'll put a pic on here for ya , or if someone could do it for me I'll send it to them ....Sweet ! I figured it out but its a little small i think .. oh well...

Edited by crazywheelerman365

you could get away with yellow and blue if you lived here in San Diego........cause you would be representing the worthless Chargers............or you could go with Transparent blue like my frame.......but then I would have to hunt you down................so I would go with anything you like except those colors......... :P

I really like the idea of white, but I thought the same thing about it looking dirty all the time.. Columbia Coaters has a good looking Mirror White..

I was thinkg about blue also. I just posted some pics of the parts I got back today.. I will post more as soon as I get them back..

If u want a color that sticks out do it in transparent or chrome orange. Blue and orange look awsome together and i haven't seen to many others except for my buddies custom quad.

But its up to you.

497123[/snapback]

i got a buddy I ride with thats got the frame in orange and the plastic in blue and it does look pretty sweet :cheers: