Cutting out

ok, guys its been a long time but here I go, I was riding my bike the other day, (about 70 to 75 deg outside) and it was running funny. Started fine, warmed it up and took off and it ran fine for a few passes and then it started cutting out on the top of the gears. Before this I switched to iridium plugs and changed jetting, becouse it was off, but it was cooler that day. (50 to 60 deg). It seems like it runs fine untill you get to the top of every gear and it starts cutting out. In 6th gear it will not wind all the way out after a few passes, it seems like it has a little flat spot right at the top (maybe 2 seconds) and then is starts going again before this I am running +5 timming, do you think timming is an issue. Plugs look ok but kinda weird to read iridiums to me. Does anyone have any advice on this? Running 180 or185 mains

I rode my wife's banshee awhile back.It would run fine but once I got it to where it should be really revving it wouldn't.Must have had water in the gas.It had sat for 2 or 3 months.After awhile it cleared up and would rev like normal.Might be some bad gas?

Edited by race-a-holic