Stuff/things I want to get rid of

I am want to sell a few things. here is what I have for sale:

-1993 Blue Ford Probe car $500

-4 BMX Bike Frames-2 Mongoose frames(one chrome frame includes fork, handlebars@clamp, crank/sprocket)other frame is blue w/o crank/sprocket, handlebars, 1 chrome Huffy frame w/fork and crank/sprocket, 1 orange/white Dyno frame w/fork and crank/sprocket-make offers

-Brand new never opened, Racing pedals value pack for manual car $30

-14" Chrome Spinner Hub Caps $25

For the Ford Probe, there is some guy I ran into at a store and he told me he had 16" GT rims that he would sell to me for $100 for all 4, and he also has a body kit that he said he'd sell to me cheap also. If I buy those for the probe, then I will be asking a little more than $500 for it, just so you all know.

The 1993 Ford Probe needs carpet for inside, and it has chrome spinner hub caps, custom exhaust, chrome muffler exhaust tip, its a 2.0L 4 cylinder motor. It has 174,653 miles on it. It runs good, but some little minor things need to fixed. The blinkers, flashers, rear window defrost all needs to be fixed, and i am going to bring it into the shop to get all that fixed before i sell it. Oh and there is a guy who has 16" GT rims and a Body kit which includes: front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts. If you want these parts, then let me know and I will let you know how much he wants for them. The car also needs a few other things, which I will be going to the junkyard here next week to get the few parts i need for the car. But overall, the car runs great and it hasn't had any engine problems at all since I bought it. I bought a 1995 Beretta Z26 but the motor is bad in it, so I have to drive this Probe until I get my Beretta fixed which won't be much longer. I will be able to sell the Probe next month, I just want to see if anyone would be interested in buying the car when I want to sell it. I also got the stock hub caps for the wheels and i got a brand new never opened yet race pedals value pack which includes: clutch pedal, gas pedal, brake pedal, valve stem caps, shift knob, and boot. Oh and one more thing, the headlights are supposed to flip up and down, but the motors for those aren't connected up and i dunno how to get at them, i brought it into the shop before and they told me it would cost around $600 to get the motors for the headlights connected. So if you want to get them working, you are going to have figure out how to do that yourself. I also got a speaker that can be wired up to the stereo. If you are interested, let me know and I will contact you when I want to sell the car. I will try to get pictures of the probe updated soon. Dunno when, but hopefully i can soon.

Edited by Bio-Hazard shee