2005 yamaha blaster very low hrs

Up forsale is a a realy nice and clean low hour 2005 yamaha blaster. the machine was just in for its after break in inspection right before winter and had a full lrd exhuast system put on and was jetted correctly for summer riding. At the time of inspection they did all the normal maintaince items like, plug, air filter, chain tensioned, ect.. has been driven twice since then before we got snow so it hasn't seen snow or any salt. Like I said it has very low hours, has only been on two trips up north to the trails and then has been driven around my small yard. the only thing it is missing is the rear grab bar and taillight..that is a low story about getting ripped off on ebay.

Any additional info can be recieved from me at szewczyd@yahoo.com. the blaster is in Dousman, WI. Posting the lowest price so there is NO OBO. I need 1800 firm for it! That is a dang good deal. needs absolutlely nothing to be ridding!

File is to large so I can email people pics who want them!