FS---GSXR600

shit ill run u with an rc51 too your lil 600 and will see if hondas suck,, u got alot to learn about bikes bud, ur just on a 600,, the 636 from kawasaki would wax your bike,, and its in the 600 class, besides bones for bones,, i can show u its the rider,, u might be a really good rider but comparin bike for bike,, the 600 doesnt have alot of chance on top.. bottom yes,,

lol, dont want to knock down your little 600. But if you want to go hp to hp. I have 163 rwhp and my bike weights about 376 lbs. Take a ride up to CT in spring time I will race you in a stand up wheelie wont get out of forth and still whoop you good. I have done it before and I will do it again. :rotflmao:

The only thing good about 600 is lower insurance.

hijackin a thread would mean im trying to sell something,, no hijacking here, it is a good lookin bike,, but your sick,, that 600 would not drop rc51.

478990[/snapback]

I raped RC51's on my F4i. 109hp, bolt ons.. and i dropped a tooth on the front sprocket. End of story.

you are smokin crack if you think your little 600 is going to beat a 929,

i have a 2001 cbr 929 and i would race your 600 for pinks , and if you win i will even give you both banshees ,2003 cr250 , rm250 ,and 929.

all kidding a side its just is not possible,329cc bigger (BIGGER IS BETTER)

you have 100 horses (maybe) i had my 929 on a dyno (139).

thats the bottom line.

114 with just a slipon on a 600 sounds like a broken dyno.

my girl rides 600,nuff said.