Dukes of Hazzard return of the general lee game

Bio-Hazard shee

Hey, I am wanting to get the Dukes Of Hazzard Return Of The General Lee, MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmicheal, and MX Superfly Video Games for Playstation 2. I bought L.A. Rush and Juiced for Playstation 2 and I don't like them that much, and I will trade either one of these 2 video games for the Dukes of Hazzard Return Of The General Lee, MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmicheal, MX Superfly video games for Playstation 2 and I will sell them also. They are both brand new. I played L.A. Rush like 3 times for like 10 minutes and its still brand new and Juiced I played a few times and this is still like brand new. I want to sell these games and/or trade them for the Dukes of Hazzard Return of the General Lee, MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmicheal, MX Superfly video game for Playstation 2. if you have these games:Dukes of Hazzard Return of the General Lee,MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmicheal, MX Superfly for Playstation 2, let me know if you have any of these games and want to trade for any of my games.

Edited by Bio-Hazard shee