Rattlesnake...

dune_girl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hear 1 guy has saved his spot for almost a month.  spent 2000.  wtf ever.

502529[/snapback]

haha, i know that guy. hahahahahaha. he does have a freightliner, an X-5, a LT Rhino, and some other drag bikes, so the money wasnt a big deal. he also owns a portion of the bar, i think.

we had a guy go out today to save our spots. well be in a 32ft enclosed, with 3 quads, a CR250, and a longtravel car.

What kind of parking can I consider for Thursday night, have about a 8 hour drive from Texas.

Kevin

502997[/snapback]

NONE!!!

You can camp at the park in town, but you have to be back at camp before dark. Thursday night, I don't even think you'll get a spot in there.

What kind of parking can I consider for Thursday night, have about a 8 hour drive from Texas.

Kevin

502997[/snapback]

sorry man but your fucked

this last weekend it was full camping spot wise like 50 bikes on the dunes.

i would stay home if it was me.

Looks like I will be there, bought a couple spots at the end of the trail, hopefully they will let you take the trail at night, because I will be riding it regardless. hahaha. We need to meet up and do some riding and some :cheers: I will post pics of my setup so if you spot me stop by.

Kevin

damn girl sounds like you had a rough one,, mine was pretty good.. did some drag racing till clutch phudged up.. drank ,seen boobies,, drank,seen strippers on the stripper pole,,drank,,..we got lucky with our spot!!!

ya it finally got busted by the police so we just jumped down the hill to our spot,, looked like ants scattering when they showed up... the whole camping road up there was full of parked bikes and trucks.. how was the north side partying?? we never went over there, :cheers:

We were camped in the spot next to the trailer with the stripper pole, we could just sit in our chairs and watch the show. I was surprised it took that long before the police came, it was like that all night Friday and Saturday. One out of our group had to go to Woodward to get operated on from a broken leg, but all else was good.

One of the guys in the spot with the pole crushed 3 vertebrae(sp?) on Friday, he was a hurtin SOB

i saw lots of boobies, but even better NOTHING FUCKING BROKE. first time i have ever, and probably will ever, go to the dunes and have nothing break on anything we had in our group. oh and more big fake boobs, i got to fondle big fake boobs. it was good.