Stock Frame

I have a stock frame for sale. It is in good condition, the rear fender brackets have been removed because of cut plastic. I do not have the title, I bought the banshee from a friend a few years ago and just never got it. I will have a bill of sale and the Vin # is still on the frame. $200 OBO plus shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jason

I'd recomend going to the dmv and getting a new title issued. If you have a bill of sale and the name on the BOS matches the last registered owner then you can get a new pink very easily. Having a BOS with your name on it and the registration in your buddies name won't do anyone any good. DMV WILL NOT issue a title in this case!

Psshh don't buy from this guy He ripped me off on a set of pipes................................................haha jk definitely would deal with Jason and Eric. Good guys, my old wrestling coaches.These guys got me into banshees. they have some fast stuff too. :bolt: