2001 416ex for sale or trade

this bike is junk.. dont buy.he is a scammer.. it was blown up right after rebuild.. I was told they just put a new piston in it and are running it that way.. I was told there is alot of damage to the cylinder..Sorry but dont want fellow hq's to get scammed

453136[/snapback]

a scammer??for one do you know what you are talking about?you don't know me or do you?balls up and tell me who you are,and where you heard this..well see how much you really know..

thats a pretty big accuzation mx considering this is SHANNON the previous owner who put that bike together and i see u just became a member today and your first post was on this which means u probably created a new account because your scared to say who u are accusing of this or u dont have a clue of what your talking about and its hearsay,, i did rebuild that bike i bought it blown up piston was not able to be put back in I still have the old piston and cylindar .IT was put back together and discovered it was not getting oil to the piston and cylindar due to clogged oil filter and oil tank strainer being pluged full of the previous piston.BUT SINCE THEN IT HAS A COMPLETE NEW 416CYLINDAR AND NAMURA 11:1 PISTON KIT THAT THE WHOLE THING WAS PURCHASED ON EBAY BRAND NEW THANK YOU VERY MUCH.SO THOSE WHO SEE HIS POST AND ARE CONCERNED, I STILL HAVE THE OLD PISTON AND CYILNDAR THAT WAS REPLACED AND U CAN SEE IS NOT ON THE BIKE. SO SPEAKING FOR JOSH THE OWNER AND ME THE ONE BEING ACCUSED OF THE MOTOR DOINGS ID APPRECIATE IT IF U WOULD NOT POST ON OTHERS POST WHEN U HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THANKS SHANNON,I AM NOT SCARED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO THIS IS AND I STAND BEHIND MY SHIT,UNLIKE U!!

thats a pretty big accuzation mx considering this is SHANNON the previous owner who put that bike together and i see u just became a member today and your first post was on this which means u probably created a new account because your scared to say who u are accusing of this or u dont have a clue of what your talking about and its hearsay,, i did rebuild that bike i bought it blown up piston was not able to be put back in I still have the old piston and cylindar .IT was put back together and discovered it was not getting oil to the piston and cylindar due to clogged oil filter and oil tank strainer being pluged full of the previous piston.BUT SINCE THEN IT HAS A COMPLETE NEW 416CYLINDAR AND NAMURA 11:1 PISTON KIT THAT THE WHOLE THING WAS PURCHASED ON EBAY BRAND NEW THANK YOU VERY MUCH.SO THOSE WHO SEE HIS POST AND ARE CONCERNED, I STILL HAVE THE OLD PISTON AND CYILNDAR THAT WAS REPLACED AND U CAN SEE IS NOT ON THE BIKE. SO SPEAKING FOR JOSH THE OWNER AND ME THE ONE BEING ACCUSED OF THE MOTOR DOINGS ID APPRECIATE IT IF U WOULD NOT POST ON OTHERS POST WHEN U HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THANKS SHANNON,I AM NOT SCARED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO THIS IS AND I STAND BEHIND MY SHIT,UNLIKE U!!

453258[/snapback]

thanks for clearing this up....come on ppl this is a clean bike,i will post pics as soon as i figure out the download..thanks

if you live near kc i might be willing to trade i have a 04 banshee with a few mods it has fmf pipes and silencers new jets boysen carbon fiber reeds

itp baja wheels titan fast trekker tires it has a few scratches but no broken or missing parts no broken plastic perfect seat it's a real nice bike but all my friends went 4 stroke for our timber riding so i want something different i live in carrollton mo. 64633 send me some pics if you are interested thanks m.bartlett@mchsi.com

• 2 weeks later...