Looking for new trails

scotts96fast

I rode all the trail systems in Wisconsin at least twice and looking for something new this spring/summer.The dun-bar goodman trails or bayfield are the best.I'm riding Iron county end of May.

kinda bord of the Badlands.....we enjoy riding trails going through towns stop for a beer and buger that kind of thing.

Any ides??...

Guest nightmare

This may be farther than you want to travel, but the Hatfield McCoy trails in West Virginia are awesome. I went Labor Day and rode two days and didn't even scratch the surface of all the trails. We stayed in a town called Gilbert. Everything is geared for the bikes. You ride right through the drive through at McDonalds if you want. The locals are very cool and know all kinds of other trails besides the trail system you pay to ride. If you go I suggest you stay more than two days.

Again, might be a bit of a trip for you but the Black Hills in South Dakota are great riding, there's a bar along the way and you can ride for days and not see it all. We head out there 2 or 3 times a year, we're gonna add in the Little Sahara this year.

hair :cheers:

i will be going to the dun-bar goodman trials this year---have a place in pembine wisconson. I usually fish but am bringiing the shee with this year. See if you can get anyone to take the ferry across the lake to michigan for trails and dunes. Met qquite a few people at dunes from wis that did that but is $$$$.