party!

Well, I'm not sure about during, but after the party you could send them a bill for everything they ate, drank, screwed or broke. :confused:

I don't know Joe personally, but for some reason I believe him. :notworthy: If it were anyone else I would suggest they spent the entire party in the women's restroom. :rotflmao:

check out this flash intro to thrillvania it may give you a few ideas, http://www.thrillvania.com/intro.swf

Every year someone out of our friends and family will decided to have a halloween party, usauuly the normal Halloween decorations and stuff. About 5 years back it was my house.

Me and my brother spent 3 weeks out int the garage. We had black plastic off of a jobsite donated to us(thick black stuff came on like 50' X 5"wide rolls used for concrete work maybe?). . .

Starting at the big door we made a maze using the plastic nailed to the rafters in the ceiling.. The geust had to make their way thru the garage thru the side door which was about 30' from my front porch, where we contructed a wooded frame out of 1x2's and made a passage to the porch.. Wrapped the porch in black plastic also.

The garage had about 3or4 sceney area's sitiuted along the way. As you would enter there was a coffing (square box with a lid painted black, contructed it out of 1/4" waffer board). that room was the whole width of the garage only 6 feet back or so as you made the left turn, I had an old toilet (that I just so happened to have replaced from the house a few weeks prior) with a minuature head floating around, I hooked the toliet to a water pump to keep the bowl running then added red food coloring, made it look like the toilet was full of blooded and it was still flushable..

Make right headed down a hallway the length of the garage in the corner I took an old school RM125 and hung it from the ceiling with a dummy and scary mask.

Make a complete U turn heading back down another Uturn back the other way was my work bench..

This is where the chainsaw and all the other power tools came in use (still got spray paint and glow in the dark shit of some tools)... We got creative fake hand in the vise with the saw beside it, screwdrivers thru a head or 2 ......

make a right and head to the side door. I was going for a train/RR track theme here but didn't get to finish. The passage way from the garage to the house was gonna be the RR tracks and when you exited the door a big a light would turn on and the train effects would turn on, but never quite got the train theme good enough.

Walk up on the porch was another coffin sitting on sawhorses. I cut a hole in the bottom so I could place the KEG in the coffin on one end and filled the other end with ice for the other cold drinks and stuff..

Then you entered the house...

All the way up until you actually entered my house it was total darkness nothing but black lighting... Lots of flourescent spray painting along the plastic walls.. Just about everything was spray painted in the garage or had glow stuff on it..

Needless to say everyone is wanting me to host another one, I just ain't ready yet. Gonna take alot to out-do that one..

I think the overspray was what influenced alot of the effects.. :whoa:

:bolt: