Made the wife happy.

race-a-holic

First,my wife is extremely shy.Second,before she rode my banshee her interest in racing was extremely low.The banshee got her hooked.We are trying now to get her some riding experience.She is killing it a lot less now.That's within a days riding.She is shifting it very well.Listening to when she needs to shift.She even raced one of my friends today.She didn't win,but the experience is good for her.At least she's trying.Before too long I'll be asking her for racing lessons.

As far as starting out on a honda.Wouldn't she pick up speed faster on foot.LOL! :rotflmao:

First,my wife is extremely shy.Second,before she rode my banshee her interest in racing was extremely low.The banshee got her hooked.We are trying now to get her some riding experience.She is killing it a lot less now.That's within a days riding.She is shifting it very well.Listening to when she needs to shift.She even raced one of my friends today.She didn't win,but the experience is good for her.At least she's trying.Before too long I'll be asking her for racing lessons.

As far as starting out on a honda.Wouldn't she pick up speed faster on foot.LOL! :rotflmao:

419686[/snapback]

Thats pretty good.

My wife used to have a banshee, and she grew up on a race track (her dad has a S/E rail) so she was quite a natural at it once she got the clutch thing down.

The first time out on my banshee she rode on the back and she LOVED it. Then I let her drive. It was her first time on a 2 stroke, and the first time on a 4 wheeler in about 10 years.

We hit 6th gear so fucken quick it scared me.

Then I tore it down.

The next time we went riding was the next summer at the dunes.

She had a bike of her own right after that.

She had to sell it so we could put her through college, and she will be getting her masters here in about a year, so if there are any left she says she wants one.

:shrugani: I'm trying to get her to go buy one now.