Anyone heard from 1BADBANSHEE?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like this guy has his share of problems but we all do. i sent charlie 375.00 dollars 3 months ago for some shocks and i havent recieved anything he answers his phone 2 out of ten times and same with his email. Ive been patient 3 months is a long time anybody know what i should do i just want my money back . I really need it at the moment. Can anybody get in touch with him because im beginning to get mad

I guess Im just chalking up the $450 in stuff that I sold him as a loss and "lessons learned" and WILL NOT ship ANYTHING again without first receiving payment. Yeah, the Custom Axis shocks that I bought would have been nice for this years Harescrambles season, but hey, they'll understand that I cant pay them.

Im screwed. Oh well... banghead

Thanks Charlie. Its been nice knowing you.

Ebay for me ...

I bought a 2 into 1 carb setup and never got it. I payed back in July for it. When I did talk to him, he seemed to be a very nice guy. I havent been able to get in touch with him through email or phone. I leave a message about once a week, but havent talked to him in 2 or 3 months. I havent been riding since then cause I dont have a carb setup. I guess I have to wait this out or shell out money for another one. Jon

i'll be talking with him in the next few days ... if i can get him on the phone... but i will bring this tread to his attention so he can address this... i would like to see some answers too... i have never talked to him before but we been playing phone tag last week or so...