Need a Waterpump for '87 LT250 Quadracer

I know this may be the wrong site to ask about a waterpump for my LT250, but I figured I'd give it a try. Does anyone know of any aftermarkert company the might make them? Right now, I'm pretty much SOL on trying to find any :shootself:

narrow down the prob. just bought an in-line cooler, just installed a thermosat(sp) and getting ready to have one of the guys on here port the cyl. and im also going to install a wiseco. hopfully ill get the LT running like a stripped-ass ape again :headbang:

Maybe you should also considering getting a Temperature gauge while you're at it. That's cool that your getting it ported, who here's doing it? I got a '86 myself and it's got the weird ass reed cage, so I'm really not sure if the average porter could take it on, do the '87+ have the "normal" reedcages? I'm doing a bottom end job on my '86 at the moment, should be finished up tomomrow though, can't wait! :cheers:

Post up a pic of yours, here's mine.

lt250rpictures4.jpg

-FMF Pipe/Silencer

-Boyesen Reeds

-ITP Rims

-+2 Axle

-Works Shocks w/ rezzies up front

-White Power Racing rear shock w/ rezzie

-Moose Shock covers

-Renthal Bars/Grips

-DG Nerf Bars

-.080 Over (265cc)

-K&N Pod Filter

rocketboy, whats ur email, ill send u the pics that he sent me on his porting job. thats what i meant, a temp gauge not a therm. my bad.

Everything2stroke.com=Eviltwin's Portingalso, check this out, this is the guy also, i dont have a pic of it yet but once i get one ill send it

aigh, i do have a pic. this was the day i got it, its in better shape now. $2300, came with new paddles, nerfs, AC racing bumper, and a few other odds and ends