Several Banshee parts

Yeah, brother!!  Do I feel another banning poll coming up?  Hell, we did it to Mudcool, and he didn't screw anybody as far as I know.  bump :headbang:

397636[/snapback]

Hey whiny ass, I didn't screw anybody over. I never once replied to you and said you have first shot. Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, that I might have listed this stuff on other forums too? And that maybe somebody claimed everything before you did??? I didn't sell shit out from under you, so you can just quit your crying. And anytime you want to try to shove that stem up my ass, you're welcome to try if you think you're man enough. It's crying little bitches like you that have run most of the old BHQ crew off. All of those people got sick of little crybabies like you. You come on here a few months ago, run your post count up, and act like you know something, and now you want to cry about how butthurt you are....... Well here's some news for you. I DON"T GIVE A SHIT. And as far as banning me, whatever, I could care less. I've got plenty of other places to spend my time on the net, so I don't think I'll shed a tear.

Now go ahead and come back with another little post about how I screwed you over, and how mad you are. I already know it's coming, not that I give a shit.