2005 Banshee For sale

Really hate to part with it, but I want to buy a Grizzly. It's an '05 Red & White with Pro Circuit platinums and 304's, a K & N w/ pro flow, TAG X5 bars, TAG metals front bumper, DG alloy nerfs(red nets),ALBA stainless grill,billet clutch cover insert,Cascade headlight covers,shock covers, and a LSR parking brake blockoff. Wheeler only has 3-4 hours on it and is like it came from the crate. Looking for $5,200 and I'm in upstate N.Y. call 315-769-4489

Edited by 05TWIN

• 2 weeks later...

Pipes !

05TWIN Posted on: Jun 17 2005, 05:10 PM

Rookie

Group: Members

Member No.: 18001

If you're looking for pipes for a stock motor, you won't go wrong with Pro Circuits. My stock shee was getting dusted pretty badly on top by my buddies' 450s that are piped and jetted. I put on the PC's and a K&N with 280 mains and now I'm the one walking away. They make good gains from idle on up and once you hit third, they grab on and never let go. Definately worth every penny.

You figured all this out in 4 hours?? :wacko::bolt:

• 4 weeks later...

I'll let it go for $4,800. It's got a couple more hours on it, but I ride it maybe 15 min. twice a week around the yard just to give an idea. The "yard" is 180 acres though. Just have no interest in it anymore. Keep staring at the REV waiting for snow. And yes I figured out the pipes work in under 4 hrs. I got lucky and hit the jetting right on for my application. Even after WOT runs, the plugs are perfect. After selling my YFZ, I brought the Shee home and took it for a spin......first thought that came to mind was, what a POS!!!! Ordered the pipes, and the power became compareable to the 450's.....exactly what I was looking for when I bought it.